Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been trying to upload a powerdirector project to

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to upload a powerdirector project to youtube using an image file with no luck. I get a message saying I have to link youtube and google accounts can you help please.

Technician's Assistant: How large is the image you're trying to attach?

Im not about gbyte size but it runs about 3 mins

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your image file or send an email?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Linking your YouTube and Google accounts allows you to log into your YouTube account using your Google login information, and also allows you to modify your YouTube account settings from your main Google account.

To do this:

1. Go to the YouTube.com homepage.

2. Click the "Sign In" link.

3. Enter your YouTube username and password ***** your YouTube channel and click the "Sign In" button.

4. Go to the YouTube link page.

5. Select the "Please link your YouTube and Google accounts" option.

6. Enter your Google email address and password ***** click the "Confirm" button to link your YouTube channel to your Google account.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------