Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Dec. 18 email from PHC confirming an order I

Customer Question
placed. It won’t download...
I have a Dec. 18 email from PHC confirming an order I placed. It won’t download the confirmation and I’ve given it 45 Minutes. Now I’d simply like to delete it. It won’t let me; keeps returning to my IN box.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your email question.

If you cannot delete the offending email, what program are you using for reading email?

And, I advise you to close the email program, or force-close it, or even (if it won't close) restart the computer.

If the email address you have, after that is done, can be accessed from a web browser (e.g. Safari, or Firefox, or Internet Explorer, or Edge, etc.) then you should go into your email that way, and without reading or opening that email, simply delete it. It may be malformed, or have a huge rogue attachment, or other bad things - emails should not lock up email systems, for sure.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Can you email me the above directions? Your answer while I am sure will be helpful, is way above my knowledge to execute. I will have Bask (Utah company) do theses changes for me. Hence, the need to have a copy of your answer. Please advise. Thank you.

I cannot email you, but you can have a hard copy of the instructions and the dialogue in this conversation, by going at any time to the page devoted to your question, here:

http://www.justanswer.com/software/awo0t-dec-18-email-phc-confirming-order.html

I hope this advice proves useful to you! if you are done with this case, I would ask that you rate my work and my answer, using the five-star interface at the top of the Justanswer page I just cited - thank you!