Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to install a version of OpenCl that will work with my…

Customer Question
I need to install a...
I need to install a version of OpenCl that will work with my MSI Radeon RX500 series GPUS in Ubuntu. I am setting up a mining rig. It shows having ver 1.0 opencl and the mining software requires a higher version?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
I have TeamViewer installed and you can connect remote if you need to....
NEVER MIND... SORRY DO NOT ANSWER I FIGURED IT OUT
Answered in 1 day by:
1/3/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Glad you were able to resolve the issue. If you find later that you still need assistance please let me know.

Best regards,

David.