Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just received a Goggle Home Mini and have had music for…

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a Goggle Home Mini and have had music for the past two weeks, now a female voice comes on and tells me “try that latter”. What is going on?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Goggle home mini

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Only music now, but now a female voice tells me to try that later.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Well yes I know there are other apps but do not know how to set them up. Male voice tells me I am not ready for this.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/1/2018
Software technician: Cris, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Please try rebooting your Google Mini by unplugging for 20 seconds and plugging back in.

Open the Google Home app on your smartphone, tap on the 3 stacked line icon top left.

Tap on Music from the list and make sure Google Music is selected. See if you can now play music.

Pleas reply back to me with the outcome.