Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Why can't I get on the eharmony website? and I cannot get…

Customer Question
why can't I get on...
why can't I get on the eharmony website? and I cannot get past the questionnaire on birthday, month, year?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/1/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What difficulty are you having with the questionnaire?

Are you getting any error messages when you fill in the questionnaire?

I am very frustrated...please help..thanks carolyn

What error message are you getting?

Would you like remote assistance?

Hi Carolyn, your payment for the remote assistance does not appear to have gone through - can you please check and try requesting it again?

it says ooops! all the time after I put my birthdate, month, and year there is no NEXT button...

Your payment for the remote assistance does not appear to have gone through - can you please check and try requesting it again?

I want to cancel this "Just this please and do not contact me again.......ok

Ok