Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can not reactivate my account. I have my activate Key.

Customer Question
I can not reactivate...

I can not reactivate my account. I have my activate Key. need help

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Phoenix 360

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell laptop windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

Inspiron 15

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

It was installed and working fine. today I tried to use it and it said to activate. everything was blank. I put in my email adderess and activation key and it does not work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.