Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Computer is in safe mode, locked. Will not accept pw. Hp…

Customer Question
Computer is in safe...

Computer is in safe mode, locked.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Will not accept pw

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp envy note book, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Envy? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, started with an hp printer dl, tried to do a system reset, could not/ told me to try safe mode. now locked

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

can you post me a screenshot of the locked screen using you cellphone and try to post it here or upload it on the internet and give me the download link then i can see the screen shot and analyze it.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist