Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer was hacked 2times in the past 3 weeks.I had to…

Customer Question
My computer was hacked...

My computer was hacked 2times in the past 3 weeks.I had to reset the computer and I cannot get a code to get back n Facebook because I have a new mobile phone with a new number and they will not accept this.What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Two days ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/1/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. Go to reset page on Facebook and see

if you can follow this info .https://web.facebook.com/login/identify?_rdc=1&_rdr

To start this process, click the link No longer have access to these? in the bottom left on the reset password ***** to start the recovery process. Facebook will ask you for a new email address or phone number, so that they can reach out to you if needed. Click Continue to proceed.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating