Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can you answer questions about skype? I don't update skype I…

Customer Question
Hi, can you answer...

Hi, can you answer questions about skype?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I don't update skype I just use it. I called twice this morning and now it wants to login and blocked me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just added 25 dollars to my account and now I cannot use it. I tried skype support I got the message that something went wrong on their end

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/1/2018
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you able to sign into skype?