Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had the computer fixed by your company last August maybe I…

Customer Question
I had the computer...

I had the computer fixed by your company last August maybe I was having a hard time watching my chinese drama. It seems that the adobe reader installed in my computer was not done right or what. When I was there, the technician should have taught me how to do so in case I lose the adobe reader. I tried to download the adobe reader but it won't work. I had to go to the history to find the older chinese drama that had the flash reader to start the work. I do not want to pay another $80.00 or $60.00 to have it check again. Could you tell me how can I deal with this, please.

Technician's Assistant: What Adobe model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I do not know. I asked my son to do the download for me but it didn't work still. Could you tell me what you are asking about? He did the free adeobe reader that is free online.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It was like sometime in September or October. I just go to the history and tried the website that has the flash blocked to run the rest of the website for my letv.com to watch the chinese drama.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think the technician that knows how to read Chinese could help me out on this. I went to the Best Buy store by the Independence, Missouri. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/1/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach a different company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with any other company. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.