Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I´ve had my account suspended, and I want to reinstate it on…

Customer Question
I´ve had my account...

I´ve had my account suspended, and I want to reinstate it on this computer, which I was advised to use. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba Satellite 850 - B - 15T Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I received the message this morning, a day after my email account was also suspended. I have restored the email. I filled in a form from Microsoft, but they were not satisfied with the information I gave. I have now found my password, so could submit that if it will still work

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to find thew reinstatement form that I was advised to use, but I can´t find it on my computer. It is available on my wife´s phone, but I don´t use it very often.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, but the email is not the problem. It´s my Microsoft account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/1/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover your Microsoft account, go to

https://account.live.com/ACSR

Enter your information and follow the on-screen instructions.

Reply back and let me know if that works for you?

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------