Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Actually it all down loaded on my pc I try to open my app it…

Customer Question
Actually it all down...

Actually it all down loaded on my pc I try to open my app it comes up but the white circle stopped and the nook page goes away

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

About 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Actually I did and my pc locked up on me contacted Microsoft and they worked on it. I told them DO NOT LOOSE MY NOOK I have almost 300 books

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/1/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

1. Connect your Nook to the computer with its USB cable.

2: Open "My Computer", choose "Removable Disk", open the "My Document" folder.

3: Drag the e-book from computer hard drive, and drop it in the "My Documents" folder in the Nook drive folder.

4: Un-plug the USB cable, Turn on your Nook, find the book in the "My Documents" folder. Or you can also do a search job for the book title.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.