Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I'm trying to play my pandora through my stereo system and…

Customer Question
I'm trying to play...

I'm trying to play my pandora through my stereo system and all I get is the internal speakers sound from desktop. this past year I updated the operating system....again no music in the living room through speakers

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Im 77....not too savvy. can you walk me through your question. I'm at the computer now in the office

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Wireless router is fine all 5 lights lit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Router lights all lit

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/1/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Have you install a Internet Radio Gateway to your Home Entertainment System. This gateway will allow you to select and listen to Internet Radio on your TV/Home Stereo System without having to use your computer or mobile computing devices.Or a simplest and the cheapest method to connect your Home Stereo System to the Internet, in order to access Internet Radio channels, is purchase an Apple Airport Express.Or can I have more info on how you have se it up .. Waiting for your feedback to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry.....dont have a clue what you are saying, we are in our 70s....not at al tech savvy.....thanks for trying

I so sorry just want to help you do you have a gate way setup on your Home Entertainment System or how do you connect to the internet ??

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I use safari from desktop Mac

thanks for this info how do you connect to your Home Entertainment System

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer