Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified software technician who will answer your question

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All software technicians are VERIFIED
My Google play cards have no value on them, What can I do?
Karuna Sundeep
Karuna Sundeep, Bachelor of Arts
My Google play cards have no value on them, What can I do? … read more
It won't let me put my pin on anymore since I changed my
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
It won't let me put my pin on anymore since I changed my security setting on my device it tells me to go to my setting then to account then to sign in options but it won't let me go to screen for sett… read more
I don't know the answers to these questions asked by
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I don't know the answers to these questions asked by Microsoft and I want to understand why they keep making me have passwords Microsoft account Action required for two-step verification Now that you'… read more
On the 30.5.18 I bought M.Office that can run on 5 machines.
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
on the 30.5.18 I bought M.Office that can run on 5 machines. I'm trying to do this with excel and I'm getting no where … read more
I'm trying to figure out if I have a Skype account and what
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I'm trying to figure out if I have a Skype account and what the password *****? This is urgent as I am being targeted by a blackmailer. … read more
I have a new Tab4 8 and cannot get past the Lenovo Login
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, CEO
i have a new Tab4 8 and cannot get past the Lenovo Login page ----keep getting user name is ***** ***** What is the required user name … read more
I can not log on my Dahlane account? To change some password
caraleneK
caraleneK, Service Manager
I can not log on my Dahlane account? To change some password *****? … read more
Enter the 25 digit code and hit submit and it just keeps
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Enter the 25 digit code and hit submit and it just keeps having me fill out the same info. It won't submit. … read more
Oly! Two days ago when I tried to boot my desktop computer,
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
Two days ago when I tried to boot my desktop computer, I got the message computer needs repair. It then tried to run the repair. Then I got the message to put in the Startup Password, which I don't have. I tried to go a restore point. Got the message no restore point. What now? … read more
I am a nationally published illlustratro and portrait artist.
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
I am a nationally published illlustratro and portrait artist. Someone on Google has lifted one of my nationallly published movie ad images for a porn site using my name. This is horrendous and damagin… read more
I need to change the default value that Firefox displays
CompDoc
CompDoc, software technician
I need to change the default value that Firefox displays for my user ID for a website. It tried deleting cookies associated with this website but the old user ID still populates that field. How can I … read more
How can I change my name and password ***** an app? I accidentally
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
How can I change my name and password ***** an app? I accidentally asked it to save my password ***** name for that site but hadn't changed my name and password ***** Now I can't sign in at all.… read more
I need help setting up a Google Analytics event tracking code.
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
I need help setting up a Google Analytics event tracking code. What I am trying to achieve is the following: The end goal is to get people to fill out a registration for a tryout we are holding. There… read more
Link your website By adding a short line of code to http://followphilandtom.com,
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Link your website By adding a short line of code to http://followphilandtom.com, you can make your Google+ page eligible to show up on the right hand side of the Google search page for relevant querie… read more
I installed Yoast SEO in WordPress but I cannot find the XML
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
I installed Yoast SEO in WordPress but I cannot find the XML sitemap. I get a Page Not Found message. I did enable "Check this box to enable XML sitemap functionality."… read more
Hi. Could you please tell me how to do an input mask (want
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Hi. Could you please tell me how to do an input mask (want a telephone number to look a specific way eg (03)(NNN) NNN-NNNN… read more
From time to time I receive a PDF document on Adobe that require
James Chittenden
James Chittenden, SharePoint Technology Specialist
From time to time I receive a PDF document on Adobe that require me to fill it out. I usually complete it long hand, print it, and then mail it. I would like to be able to complete it on the computer.… read more
My CPU went down and I have loaded my 2004 AutoCAD on a new
John Iacono
John Iacono, Managing network engineer
My CPU went down and I have loaded my 2004 AutoCAD on a new CPU. A screen came up asking me to register. When I tried it did not allow it. My serial number is XXXXX and my authorization code is 9F1A5C… read more