Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have DropBox Plus using windows 10 pro 64bits. I have a…

Customer Question
I have DropBox Plus using...
I have DropBox Plus using windows 10 pro 64bits. I have a linked PC with user1 and user2, with DP file located in F, an external hard drive. For some reason user 1 began to sync with C. I unlinked the subject PC from DB, then erased both DB folders, F & C, in subject PC. Then linked again and selected F in user2 and all went fine. I repeated the procedure in user 1, but got this message: "The path you've chosen ends with Dropbox. This will create a folder named "F:\Dropbox\Dropbox" for Dropbox" This looks like a duplication to me, so I decided to stop there. At the moment user 2 is in F and user 1 in C (partially as I stopped the syncing that accidentally started). I noticed that if I right click on DB in C I get an option to send folder to F. I have not done that as I don't know if this will create a duplication as mentioned above.
Q1 Please help putting DB in F for both users and avoid duplication
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 4 days by:
1/4/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?