Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

On startup with photoshop cc i get a message that says

Customer Question
On startup with photoshop...

On startup with photoshop cc i get a message that says ONCoreFoundation.dll is missing and that to fix it I should try reinstalling program - Can you help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

Everytime the cloud app tells me to

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

Do i dare uninstall it then reinstall from icoud?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

A reinstall should not be necessary; when did this error first start coming up? Are you using a Windows or Mac computer?