Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Why is the search for my Skype account registering as "not…

Customer Question
Why is the search...

Why is the search for my Skype account registering as "not found" when people search for me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Changing my Skype account name and calling it from multiple phones and laptops

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

This is an urgent problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

If the account was created under a mobile number, you can add a primary email address on the account or you can provide the system generated Skype name to your contacts Also if you log on to your account can you see your account name?Your Skype name is ***** ***** Sign out button, the "live:(random characters)". Waiting for your feedback to help you or a rating