Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to use blur tool to smoothen some areas on my…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to use blur tool to smoothen some areas on my photo. It is not working

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Photo shop CC I purchased the subscription yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I tried to edit pics but stuck at blur tool so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I was able to use the tool on trial

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you getting an error message when using the blur tool?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess