Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Originally the shop phone & reverence photos were on the…

Customer Question
Originally the shop phone &...
Originally the shop phone & reverence photos were on the same email & billing address & phone number (4627). Recently I changed my email to***@******.*** (2996) However, Webrooet & billing for Midco are still on the shop phone billing (4627). Would this make a difference? Where did you get the 4627 number? Would that also explain why google may have refused to forward the code last night?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I don't know if the last four digits were 4627. I only know that the last two digits are 27.

Do you still have access to the number that ends in 27?

- Jason