Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't open camera raw. There is a message saying a

Customer Question
I can't open camera...

I can't open camera raw . There is a message saying a qualifying product must be launched once. I don't know what that means.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I can open bridge and photo shop but not camera raw which I am using in bridge . I have always been able to open in the past but this is the first time I am using tis computer

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.Do you have Photoshop on your machine ? Usually this works out if you open Bridge from the parent software at least once, which for most users is Photoshop. Waiting for your feedback to help you or a rating