Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I ned help in registering. Have tired to enroll in 4 of

Customer Question
I ned help in...

I ned help in registering. Have tired to enroll in 4 of Rainii's courses but was unable to find a link. I wrote to Udemy on the 27th, in time to take advantage of the offer but no one got back to me. Can you please help me. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From Safari....

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Do you have a site to enroll to ? Also do you get a error messes if you try to enroll??

Waiting for your feedback to help you.