Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Have an account with paypal for items purchased on E-bay.Now…

Customer Question
Have an account with...

Have an account with paypal for items purchased on E-bay.Now have items wish to sell to people privately can I use my paypal accont

Technician's Assistant: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.

Thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Have not done so ??

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Checked my account some time ago to make sure a account was paid that is all but to be honest know very little regarding computors

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: Chris Lindsey, IT Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

You can actually setup an individual business account (for free) with PayPal and download the app called 'PayPal Here', which that app actually allows you to sell more easily and accept credit cards as payment. Does that help answer your question or would you like more info?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist