Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is working ok now.Just switch on and is alaive. HOME MADE,

Customer Question
Is working ok now.Just...

Is working ok now.Just switch on and is alaive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HOME MADE, use Windows 7 ULTIMATE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Built 3 years ago, starm assembly computers in 1985

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. I bought WINDSCRIBE PRO from StackSocial Order #(###) ###-#### and want to know where to download the program that works, please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Thanks for you questing please look in your email to see if the company have send you a confirmation mail with the link on .?

If not please look here to download your software https://windscribe.com/download

Waiting for your feedback or a rating