Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

<> I am an Old Guy >< Who has Forgot his Apple Pass Word. I…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi <>...

Second opinion] Hi <> I am an Old Guy >< Who has Forgot his Apple Pass Word. I am a Happy Apple person with a Smart Phone / I pad & am Chatting with you on one of your Big Stand Alone's.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried unsuccessfully <> About 3 Days Ago ??

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Never heard of such a < possible > Useful Tool ??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes <> I am also getting some FLACK from The ICloud Side of the Family >Regarding Pass Word Issues /?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
BOTTOMLINE <> It is My Wish to IMMEDIATELY HAVE YOU STOP BILLING ME MONTHLY ( $20.00) [email protected]!
I WANT TO OMMEDIATELY <> UNSCRIBE FROM ANY FURTHER SERVICE < and / or > ASSISTANCE FROM YOUR COMPANY. JCS
PLEASE <> SEND ME CONFIRMATION OF YOU ACTION < at > ***@******.***
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Software technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Your Apple ID is normally your email address. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Email authentication followed by Next.

Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once you have the ID and password, restart your iPhone and sign in.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Thank You John < for > The Information, which, I previously Received << That Said >> NOW << It is My Wish & Desire < to > IMMEDIATELY ... STOP RECEIVING ANY FURTHER SERVICE < and / or > ASSISTANCE WITH THIS APPLE ID PW ISSUE.I REQUEST < that > YOU TAKE < IMMEDIATE ACTION < to > UN-SCRIBE ME < which > SHOULD RESULT IN STOPPING THE $20.00 BILLING <> CURRENTLY TAKING PLACE.IN ADDITION <> I REQUEST < that > YOU SEND ME AN E-MAIL <> INDICATING YOUR ACTION TO COMPLY WITH MY REQUEST < to > TERMINATE ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE INTERACTION WITH YOUR COMPANY.JCS ***@******.***

You are quite welcome. Your caps are also unnecessary.

I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of that nature. I can only respond to questions related to your original issue.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

If you change your mind I am here to assist.

Thanks,

John T. F., Apple Consultant