Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer is fine. I've been trying all of Hulu Support…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine. I've been trying all of Hulu Support sights I could fine. I give up. I had to change my credit card number to a new one. I get on the My Account Page. They want a activation code. I can find out what that is. Would you be able to help me?

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

My Roku box, I guess. When I changed credit cards, they said my account was on hold. I looked on the box, but didn't see anything that looked like a code number.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes. It seems it's only with my Hulu reception.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

That seems fine, because I have Netflix and it's working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess it's a code they need to start my account again with the new credit card.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/30/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

On your Roku box, select Login for Hulu then select Activate on a computer to get your unique Device Activation Code which you can enter on the computer to activate Hulu on the Roku.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------