Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a T400 think pad its a refurb and I can not get it to…

Customer Question
I have a T400...

I have a T400 think pad its a refurb and I can not get it to reload windows 7 it is telling me to reintsall and I have the p-key so what to do ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

L3-BGA6P

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

TWO DAYS I got a new computer and I was trying to clean it up for he could learn how to operate one.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am so sorry you having all this problems.Here is a video how to reset the machine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lI0H-tIoR4

Or if you like I can log on to the machine and help you,

Waiting for your feedback or a rating