Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to establish a connection to my Bluehost website…

Customer Question
I'm trying to establish...

I'm trying to establish a connection to my Bluehost website using Contribute 4. When Contribute goes to connect I get the message that the website is being administered by a newer version of Contribute. How can this be?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Contribute 4

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

What do you mean?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Hello is anyone there?
12/29/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Sorry for the delay!

The server side software may have got updated.

Have you tried updating the Contribute software on your side?