Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I reisntall video deluxe back. and I can not activate the…

Customer Question
Hi. I reisntall video...

Hi. I reisntall video deluxe back. and I can not activate the program. I put the serial number punch exit program as requested and thas it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The magix video delux 2914 plus softwear.

Technician's Assistant: Which Magix product do you have?

Magix sotwear Gmbh2001-2014

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magix software?

I had it install B4 no problem.now I can not activate the softwear.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to register on line. by phone can not do it becoause i dont get the conection

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
12/29/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 month ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can register online at:

https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/product-registration/

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Expert