Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Yesterday my windows crashed on my computer. I got the full…

Customer Question
Yesterday my windows crashed...

Yesterday my windows crashed on my computer. I got the full blue screen telling me this had happened. Said to shut down computer and they would repair as soon as they could. At around 7:30 I tried and it worked. However my system never ever worked this fast so I was not sure what happeded. Complete what I was doing and shut down. Today I wanted to go back on but could never get into the windows internet. So here I am wondering what I did what I need to do (really hoping you can do the same thing they did yesterday but make it work on a daily basis basis without anymore crashes. Hopefully you know what has to be done and complete the repair whenever you have free time. Thanks a lot for your help.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The system locks only type a few words and cannot do any more. Have to shut down and start over.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

It is an old Compaq with Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of just the locking and can't get any further is my main issue but also not being able to even get on computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Software technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

you're logged in but have no Internet access?