Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Well I wanted the free weekend trial and I keep trying the…

Customer Question
Well I wanted the...

Well I wanted the free weekend trial and I keep trying the questionnaire but it won't let me get pass the birthdate, month, and year...I can't get through at all?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP 2000 notebook windows 10 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 2000? Have you installed any updates recently?

No just had it refurbished to clean out all my junk etc...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I was told this is the best on-line dating service and I am really excited to find someone nice and no scammers...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/29/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Please confirm the address of the website you are using?

What error message are you getting?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

my e-mail is***@******.***

Your payment for assistance does not appear to have gone through - can you please check and try requesting it again?