Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have the photo package. My LR and PS will not update. Why…

Customer Question
I have the photo...

I have the photo package. My LR and PS will not update. Why and how can I get them updated? I know there are updates because my other computer has them.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac OS 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Do you mean the OS or the Adobe Apps?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, any help will be appreciated.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
12/29/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 3 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist