Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to set up accounts.. cant get the admin one to work…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up accounts.. cant get the admin one to work eiother

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Operating a ms surface

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Many moons, but for sure all day today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help!!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
I am stepping out for several hours can the tech call around 20:00 EST?
12/29/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problem for me to help you I need more info plz.

Do you want to setup a account on your windows machine?? It sound like this machine still run windows XP?

If you like I can sign on to this machine and help you.

Waiting for your feedback.