Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer was shut down accidentally during an update and…

Customer Question
My computer was shut...

My computer was shut down accidentally during an update and now will not let me fix troubleshoot or reinstall windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

I am not having screen issues. My computer is not running correctly after an interrupted windows update. I cannot system restore as the computer will not take me to the restore screen, I cannot trouble shoot the updates as the system just seems stuck, and I can not reinstall windows 10 from usb copy i have as the system will not let me into bios, and i am currently trying windows defender fresh start but it has been 1/2 hour and system is still gwtting things ready

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Hp pavillion

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Did the computer originally come with Windows 10?