Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I wanted to ask you about my gummy drop app. Not sure. I…

Customer Question
Hi, I wanted to...

Hi, I wanted to ask you about my gummy drop app

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Gummy Drop?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Gummy Drop?

I have a new phone and want to transfer my current app and progress to my new phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/28/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Do you just want to know about the progress of the app will transfer over to a new phone?

Sure. Are you using an android or iphone?

android

Good news. Yes, it will carry over and any progress you made to your new phone! Just make sure you use the same sign in as you are using on your current phone and there wont be any issues!

Let me know if that answers your questions or if you have anymore and I'll be happy to help. Also, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars below when we're finished. Thanks!

it isn't working it opens up to a brand new game, no history

Okay. Can you go back to the old phone and access it again?

how do I backup the game

It will backup automatically, but you want to see about the Google Play account that associated with it. Can you search around the menu of the app to see what gmail account you're using?

it is showing it is trying to connect

Okay. Keep me updated on what happens

when I got it downloaded on my new phone and then log on it is an entirely new game? How do I get my history?

Are you on the new phone or the old one?

on the new phone but I have both here

Can you access everything on the old phone still?