Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I guess the Ultimate expired and was automatically billed to…

Customer Question
I guess the Ultimate...

I guess the Ultimate expired and was automatically billed to Pay pal.My Account still says its due and I don't want to renew. I was out of town on the 16th.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Nothing Pay Pal moved it to my checking acct, That's how i know this happened

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/28/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.