Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

We have pandora via our sonos system and it has always

Customer Question
We have pandora via...

We have pandora via our sonos system and it has always worked fine, however now stations stop playing after short periods of time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

We operate it from our tablets, both samsung

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Just got them last month...model # sm T580

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/28/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!