Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I get this error code 80029c4a. Intuit interprise. Windows…

Customer Question
I get this error...

I get this error code 80029c4a

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Intuit interprise

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows don't know computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to shut all computers down and restart

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/28/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!