Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

On 12/06/2017 I purchased aprotection system my old system…

Customer Question
On 12/06/2017 I purchased...

On 12/06/2017 I purchased aprotection system my old system stopped this month order #12419633506 . I am hacing trouble setting it up help

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Kas secure connection

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I can not get into my acct to set up code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/28/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. Let me know when you are ready to start.

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.