Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Cannot find file in googlemdocs? Lenova lap top, I don't…

Customer Question
Cannot find file in...

Cannot find file in googlemdocs ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenova lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

I don't know what operating system I am using ?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to find the files I M WORKING ON ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/28/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Google Docs question.
If you have trouble finding a file in Google Docs, it can help to Sort the files differently - e.g. if sorted by date of upload and you know the file's name or at least its file type, then sorting by name instead, or sorting by file type, can help you spot the file amid all the others.

Changing sort order is done in Google Docs, by clicking once, on the heading (e.g. "Name") at the head of the listing.

Also, if you know some scrap of the file's name, use Search Drive at the top of the listing to search for it and hopefully find it.

If I haven't understood the situation somehow, Reply, let me know, and I will help further. Also, I will offer Secure Remote connection to your computer, in case you need that additional service.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.