Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have 2014 software, I was never able to e-mail the cards,

Customer Question
I have 2014 software...

I have 2014 software, I was never able to e-mail the cards, I have gmail. Can you tell me why and if the new 2018 version will support it.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Hallmark Greeting Cards

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have made cards with no problem just can't e-mail them with gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it, I am interested in the version but Iwant to be able to e-mail

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/27/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

ever since I purchased the software.
No, Ijust want to know why gmail cannot be sent

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

No
no
I already paid $38.00 and have no answer. Ijust won't purchase 2018 version

Can you install the software so I can connect?

It's no extra cost.