Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Originally I had a faithful password to Microsoft. At

Customer Question
I need help....

I need help. Originally I had a faithful password ***** Microsoft. At Christmas I went to buy something from etsy and they wouldn't recognize my password ***** I changed it. Then when signing on to my computer the new password *****'t work but the old one did. Today I wanted to purchase something from the windows store and the old pw didn't work. I tried resetting the pw, but the one I put in didn't work. I know you need to know for sure who I am but I don't know what to do next.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Etsy software?

Sometime in the month of December.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/27/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your logins. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Your Microsoft and Etsy account are not the same thing. If you change one, it doesnt affect the other as they are 2 different sites/companies.

Can you clarify when you say changed password ***** this or the other?

Changed the password ***** which?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Do you have a mac or a windows computer with you so we can connect remotely?

No don't connect. I just reset my pw and hope it works this time. But what about the $5.00 and my credit card info?

Go here for a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Happy holidays!

Franklin