Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I do not remember the password. I can open the computer, i…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember the password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can open the computer, i haven't used it in more than a year and can not rw

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer is an acer and i think it is windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It has been sitting for a year or so, the battery died an now i am trying to use it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think ogf anything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
12/27/2017
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Is the computer powered up, do you see the Windows splash screen?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was the laptop computer. I threw it away and got another one and it's fine now.
Wayne Sheets
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago

Okay. Did you remove your hard drive so you could delete any personal data?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist