Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I downloaded app for google mini what's next. Where do I see…

Customer Question
I downloaded app for...

I downloaded app for google mini what's next

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Where do I see the app on my laptop and then how to I see mini at work

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your software?

I downloaded the app., connected and turned the mini on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, are there specific steps to take to utilize it in the future, once I get it properly installed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
no just talk me through this
12/27/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Google mini. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

If you installed it properly/set up:

Google Home and Google Home Mini: A Quick Start Guide

Can't wait to start using Google Home or Google Home Mini? This quick start guide will have all set up and running in a few simple steps.

Step 1. Plug the power cable into your Google Home device

Note: Only use the power cable that came in the device's box.

Step 2. Plug the power adapter into a wall outlet

Step 3. Set up your Google Home device

1. Download and run the Google Home app on a phone or tablet

2. Set up your device.

Step 4. Start talking with your Google Assistant on Google Home or Google Home Mini

Then try to talk to it like this:

First say “Ok Google" or "Hey Google”, and then say any of the following commands. Don't forget to say "Ok Google" or "Hey Google" before each command.

https://support.google.com/googlehome/answer/7071994

Let me know if its not responding, we may need to set it up properly.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin