Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have cs6 and even after i download raw 10.1 version it…

Customer Question
I have cs6 and...

I have cs6 and even after i download raw 10.1 version it wont convert my raw photos from my new sony a7r111 camera

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Raw conversion in cs6

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I downloaded the latest windows version of raw (10.1)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, are you no longer supporting new camers in raw for cs6?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/27/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is the file extension of your camera raw images?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I am using windows .An example of a photo file ID is DSC06349.ARW