Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I haven't used Ancestry in a couple of years, but have

Customer Question
I haven't used Ancestry...

I haven't used Ancestry in a couple of years, but have always renewed my membership - most recently in March 2017. When I tried to log in yesterday I had difficulty with passwords. I went thru the process to change my ID and password ***** ended up buying a free 14 day subscription of some kind. Would you please verify my account and assure me I have full access to all searches? Are my ID and password *****? ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It's not so much access (it appears I have full access, but on a temporary free basis) I want assurance that account ID and password ***** good until mu subscription expires in March, 2018.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mickey

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Everything is functional. I just want you to check my account and verify that it is still current. Mickey

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/27/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What was the original username or ID that you have been using before?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Using Windows machine. My last ID was Michaelalexander14. I just want to verify my account is paid up and I am fully functional..

Thank you for writing back with that information. Do you still remember the password ***** your account? I am asking because the information regarding your subscription should be shown there when you login.

I don't remember my old password. I think my old ID was Michaelalexander14. My new (reset) ID is***@******.*** and my new password ***** *******.Mickey

Can you still access the *****@******.*** email account?