Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am unable to log in to my Bookworm game. It comes up

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to log in to my Bookworm game

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It comes up asking for new user name I've had this game since 2011

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavilion windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

This issue has been only for the last 2 days I've used this computer since Sept

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
12/26/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I sorry you having all this problems. Please right click game - properties - general - deselect Enable the Steam Overlay

See if this fix your problem waiting for your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer