Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I tried using my Skype account a few nights ago and I had…

Customer Question
Hi..... I tried...

Hi..... I tried using my Skype account a few nights ago and I had previously signed out. I couldn't remember my password ***** used up all my tries. Now I can't get back in. I've tried to go through the microsoft reset, but without success.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No, I don't think so. I don't use it very often

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
12/26/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 1 month ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to reset?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist