Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

On Netflix and Amazon selection boxes come up with no images…

Customer Question
On Netflix and Amazon...

On Netflix and Amazon selection boxes come up with no images inside

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Magnavox. No other info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It went off and came back on but went off and hasn’t come back on for about 4months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Network name. Amstellight

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
The images is a still image that shows up to let you know which file or program is being selected.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/27/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you click on the boxes, do they still work ok?

I had sent an email canceling this question. It work without the picture. I refuse to pay for something that is not my fault. Please cancel my question.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account or billing, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.

You should see an option in the upper right corner of that page to contacting them via email, chat, or phone.

Happy New Year!

Pete.