Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to transfer photos I took today via usb to my

Customer Question
Trying to transfer photos...

Trying to transfer photos I took today via usb to my computer. Messagesays It wont work when usb connected

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Provided by optimum.net

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I never had this problem until today when my screen changed and apparently required a re-boot. it looked like an ms dos screen neverhad problemsbefore.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know why my windows 10 computer doesn't show the cameraasa drive

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/26/2017
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know the make and model of the camera from which you trying to transfer pics to computer