Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am unable to play Overwatch. Lenovo Ideapad. Since 9:00am…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to play Overwatch

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Ideapad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since 9:00am today. Tried to update Windows 10

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
12/26/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. Please go to your general Windows settings (windows key > type "settings" > gaming > game bar > "record clips, screenshots..." OFF > UNCHECK "show game bar when I play fullscreen games microsoft has verified").See if this work for you .

Waiting for your feedback to help you more or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer